Friday, December 31, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas full of warm memories! I know that my belly is certainly full!
- Daisy Bucket;
- Pink Cat Studio
- & Cornish Heritage Farm products at 30% off.
- Basic Grey Card & Page kits are $20.00 each
- and new items added to the 60% off section.
We are now open our usual hours. Our Boxing Day Specials will continued throughout the week. Come on in, say Hi!, and find a bargain or two!
Over the past week we have had 4 shipments arrive with many NEW to our Store items! UPDATe: ANOTHER NEW shipment just arrived TODAY (Tuesday Dec 28th)
Also we are filling up the January class calendar http://www.scrappersanonymous.ca/scrappers/ClassCalendar/2011-01 some oldie but goodies are:
- ATC social;
- Club Scrap;
- Basic Grey Page & Card of the Month;
- Fun, Fast & Fabulous - winter-holiday theme;
- Big Shot-Cuttlebug Manual ;
- and 2 Mid-Nite Crops.
We are striving to have all classes available during the day and in the evenings or weekends so nobody misses out.
- Teresa & Susan are working on some fabulous Altered Art Projects (well hers are fabulous, and Susan notes that her's are yet to be seen!).
- Teresa is working on some card classes featuring Pink Cat Studio stamps & Copic markers;
- Teresa will also be doing more stencil & embossing paste classes (we can`t wait to see her creations!).
- There aren`t enough hours in the day for all the classes she would like to do!
- Stacey is starting a new class called Monthly Memories, you will be making 2-12X12 themed pages.
- Keep an eye out for more classes from Robin, Nancy, Laurie, & one more new designer whose name I won`t mention (it starts with an A and ends with nita)...
We hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday. Our sincerest thanx to all of you for supporting our little local business. It`s not easy competing with the big box stores & on-line sales, but we think we have them beat with our product knowledge, customer service & extremely charming personalities! Anytime we can bring a product in for you, we would love to do so. It means so much to us to be able to fulfill your crafting needs as well as you giving us the opportunity to do business with you!
We`re looking forward to having a very Crafty 2011!!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Option 1: A 2-night class
The class will include:
An introductory course to Ranger's product lines and one of a kind tools for Altered Art which can be used for making cards, scrapbooking and altered art projects and much more…. Learn how to use the following Ranger products: “distress ink pads”, embossing powders, alcohol inks , Adirondack dabbers, Perfect Pearls, Ink Essentials Adhesives, Distress Stickles, Distress Crackle Paint. And the list goes on…………
In this class you will be making 6 beautiful chipboard tags and you will learn how to do a transfer technique with Sticky Back Canvas!
All of the tags and the card fit into the box.
The box is adorned with some great details: cricut die cuts, embossing technique using embossing folders with the Cuttlebug/Big Shot and more!
A class that you will not want to miss out on to help you decorate you gifts for the holidays!
Please bring your basic kit to class, foam dimensionals, liquid adhesive, glue stick, scissors and a scoring tool for the box.
Join us today to make a Christmas Gift and and coordinating tag/mini card! Don't fret if you are not quite ready for the holidays. Just leave all of the worries to us, and you will have one more gift done. And it will be made with love.
Today's class features hand-made paper pointsettias to create a wreath as well as a matching tag/mini card.
Please bring your basic kit to class.