Scrappers' Anonymous

Scrappers' Anonymous
Victoria, BC's Premier Scrapbooking Store #2-50 Burnside Road West, Victoria, BC 250-590-1266

Monday, October 18, 2010

New Product arrivals!


We had quite the time going through the boxes of goodies! There are lots of new products as well as replenishment stock of many items too! Check out the stickles and dew drops! There are other products that have arrived other than what I have highlighted in these pictures: Snow texture paint, Tattered Florals die, Glue Glider Pro applicators and refills, an assortment of Black and White polka dotted papers, Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge, 12X12 cricut mats, Clocks ready for you to alter, and we just started a fantastic section for the ATCs and altered media fanatics! Check out the Vintage soup and vegetable can labels, Vintage Pharmacy Labels as well as Vinage Cigar Labels.
Please note: We LOVE to order in items by request, but to do so from here on in, payment for the requested products must be made in full or a deposit is required. These funds will not be refundable unless the product does not arrive within 1 month. Thanks for your understanding.
Stacey and Susan





















































1 comment:

  1. Hi there

    I have changed my email address to beta_rose@yahoo.ca (that has an underscore between beta and rose and also please note that it is 'dot ca' not dot com.

    I am wondering if in all my puter problems (changed provider, then fried the motherboard, got new puter, and new program......sigh......need go on???) maybe I missed my GB page this month? Can I pick up my kit and get ready for next month?

    Janice Varga 250 656-4532

    ReplyDelete