ONLY 4 SPACES LEFT!
Come join us on Friday Nov 26th and get your card collection underway!
My home studio Stamp-A-Stacks were a great hit, therefore, I am going to start them here at the store. Here are the details:
- Do you enjoy making cards?
- Want to get together with a bunch of fabulous people and create cards?
- Want a little choice in what you make?
- Want a class that is self-paced?
Here's how it works:
- I design a number of cards.
- All of the supplies for each card will be organized in a plastic bin.
- The bins will be lined up on the workshop workstation table.
- You just go pick a bin, and start creating!
- All that you have to bring is your Basic Kit and you're ready!
Members fee: $18.00, Non-Members fee: $20.00. These fees will cover 6 cards. You may choose to create additional cards for $2 each. There will be at least 8 different cards for you to choose from. (only 3 of the 8 cards are shown in the picture).
This class is self-paced. You should have some card-making experience as minimal instruction will be provided, but I will be there to guide you along the way and help as needed.
You can work on your cards on your own but sometimes a group of people like to work together. So you choose what works best for you. When you are done making a card, just return the bin with all of the supplies to the main table and pick up another bin, and so on. You can make as few as 6 cards or choose to make extras during a 3 hour period.
Registration is on a first-come first-serve basis. So please register as early as possible. Registration cut off is TODAY Monday November 22nd (or when class is full-10 SPACES Available) in order to allow for preparation. A lot of time is needed for staff to prepare the materials for this class. So registering ASAP is preferable. Many thanks!
Note: Cards may be designed using a variety of mediums: stamps, die cuts, paints, etc. They are not necessarily all "stamped" cards. Variety is the spice of life!
Class Time: 6-9pm
Course Length: 3 hrs
Location: 2-50 Burnside Road West
Non-Member Cost : $20.00 + tax
Member's Cost: $ 18.00+ tax
Please call 250-590-1266 to register as space is limited.
Hope to see you on Friday!