Scrappers' Anonymous

Scrappers' Anonymous
Victoria, BC's Premier Scrapbooking Store #2-50 Burnside Road West, Victoria, BC 250-590-1266

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mini X!

Tomorrow I will be at Glanford Middle School teaching at their Mini X! I had not heard about Mini X's until this year. They are extra-curricular mini classes.

I have been busy this evening prepping for this special day tomorrow. Cutting, Cutting and more Cutting.....for 20 students. Here is a picture of what my table looked like once I organized all of the pieces.

I will be helping the students make a chipboard tag that they can use as a bookmark, turn into a magnet, make it into a door sign for their room, or something special that they would like to use it for.

The kids will be sanding, sponging ink on their project, using the Cuttlebug machine to die cut their cardstock, as well as using ribbon. All this in a 1 hour limit....Wish me luck!

Here are the pieces finalized in their individual envelops and the project is shown on top. As you know, I have to be organized for my classes!

Stacey Rumsby
UPDATE!!!! The Mini X class went quite well....and believe it or not, some of the students were done 15 minutes ahead of schedule and some took the hour. All-in-all, every student completed their project, so I would say that was successful.













No comments:

Post a Comment