Scrappers' Anonymous

Scrappers' Anonymous
Victoria, BC's Premier Scrapbooking Store #2-50 Burnside Road West, Victoria, BC 250-590-1266

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pink Cat Studio - NEW Small Stamp sets!

I don't know if you had the chance to look at Pink Cat Studio's digi stamps? There are so many of them that I adore. But as a "rubber stamp" enthusiast, of course I would have preferred them as rubber stamps rather than digi.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to talk some business talk with Melissa, owner of Pink Cat Studio. She was tossing the idea around about smaller stamp sets. I LOVED the idea, and discussed my suggestions with her.

Well, she has just announced that she is going ahead with the "smaller stamp set" idea and they will soon be on their way! These 3 main stamp images were amoung my top picks!



Check them out! Would you like to be one of the first to have these fabulous stamp sets? Just call or e-mail the store (250-590-1266 or scrappersanonymous@shaw.ca), leave all of your contact info, and we will put your requested sets aside for you.


Thanks,

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment