Scrappers' Anonymous

Scrappers' Anonymous
Victoria, BC's Premier Scrapbooking Store #2-50 Burnside Road West, Victoria, BC 250-590-1266

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!!

So Dave & my youngest daughter,Kelsey, have headed for an off-roading trip thru Pemberton, over the Hurley pass and back thru Lilloett this long weekend. I've just dropped Kimberly off at her friend's house and they are going downtown with a group of friends to celebrate Canada Day. In the past I would be doing a happy dance having the house to myself, but as soon as I dropped off Kimberly, I felt lonely. Funny what motherhood does to one's heart!

Anyhow, in celebration of Canada Day, if you come in tomorrow and mention reading this blog, I will give you 20% off any red cardstock, patterned paper, flowers and FTI embellishments. Don't forget to pass this on to friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment