Scrappers' Anonymous

Scrappers' Anonymous
Victoria, BC's Premier Scrapbooking Store #2-50 Burnside Road West, Victoria, BC 250-590-1266

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Fall 2010

Just a quick notice to let you know that the Fall 2010 Issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine will be shipping out around August 23rd. I don't know about you, but the sub-title "Layers of Luscious Design" catches my attention! I LOVE putting layers on my cards and layouts, so I can't wait to see what they have done. My first thought is colours and texture. How close will I be? OK...., I confess, I LOVE pink as well, so I am interested to read "For the Love of Pink" by Sue Skyes.

If you would like to be the first in line to have a copy of this issue, please let us know ASAP. Pre-payment will hold your issue!


Happy Crafting!


Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment