Scrappers' Anonymous

Scrappers' Anonymous
Victoria, BC's Premier Scrapbooking Store #2-50 Burnside Road West, Victoria, BC 250-590-1266

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine has arrived!


The Magazine has arrived earlier than expected!!!


Come in to get your copy of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Fall 2010 edition. LIMITED QUANTITIES in stock!
The ideas are absolutely fantastic in this magazine. As I expected, I LOVE the layering article. The layouts shown in this article remind me of our designer Sandi's work! For the Love of Pink article touched me more than I thought....not only is the colour "pink" a part of the layouts, they are all about scrapbookers or friends expressions, journeys and thoughts about Breast Cancer. With my Mom and Aunt having gone through and going through the stages associated with Breast Cancer, it was an article dear to my heart!
There are so many ideas jammed-packed into this edition that you don't want to wait too long to get your copy.
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment